Lace Bobbin Blanks
About my lace bobbin blanks...
- If I wouldn't use them - you will not find them for sale here.
- I have made 1000s of bobbins, so I know what makes a good lace bobbin blank.
- One end will be straight-grained for the strongest of necks, the other... well, hopefullly it will be very pretty.
- Bobbin blanks usually measure approx 130 x 10 x 10mm (standard). I cut mine to about 125 x 8mm x 8mm (pro-size). The sizes will be detailed in the listings (std or pro size).
- Please see the individual item listings for details.