Pen Blanks - Horn and Antler
About my pen blanks...
- Buffalo Horn Rollers: think cylinders - see individual listings for sizes, as they do vary sometimes.
- Antler: These vary in diameter but are all around 55mm long. Good quality.
- Plenty of length to make the standard pen kits on sale.
- Antler will usually require CA (or other) infill as you work it.
- Please see the individual item listings for details.
- Tip: Before Glueing, cut a 6mm slice of fresh potato and push one end of the tube into it (to stuff the end full) before you glue your tube into the blank. Push the tube into the glued-up blank potato-stuffed-end first. After the glue is dry, push out the potato and give it a clean. This will stop the glue getting in the tube...