Knives & Bushcrafting
Knife Making and Bushcrafting
Divided into sections as shown in the left hand column.
Click to go the specific sections, or just scroll down from the top
to see all the links for items available from this page.
1. Knife Making
- oil quenchable 01 (ground flat stock) which can be tempered in a hot oven
- enhance the appearance of your build and help it last longer
- for strengthening the pin joints, ricasso and lanyard ends
- all scales, displayed in one HUGE, scrollable page (could be 400 sets!)... or go to:
- All blocks, or go to:
- slabs, scales sets and rollers
- Antler & Bone
- scales, rollers and coronets
- spacers and pre-glued handles
- Knife Making Multi-Packs and Special Offers
- bulk-buys, taster packs or same-species (wood) multi-packs and special offers
- Knife Kits
- containing steel, set of liners, scales, pins and lanyard tube
2. Ready Made Sheaths or Make Your Own
3. Knives for Sale
Note: To make a purchase in this area
- you will be required to prove that you are over 18.
5. Knife Making Tutorials and eBooks